Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello,
My name is Amy Kennedy and I am currently studying Bachelor of Learning Management at the Central Queensland University Noosa Campus. Last year, I completed the first assignment for Managing e.learning. It was too much of a work load for me because I spent over 150 hours on assigment one. This year, I am looking forward to revisiting all of the learning tools and giving some insight as to how it can be applied to the classroom environment with a more pedagogical approach. I am a little nervous because this semester, I have taken on a full work load for the first time in my university studies with five subjects. It will be a challenge to manage all of the assessment pieces, but I think that if I keep on top of my e.learning from week to week, I will be fine.
Wish me luck,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment