Monday, July 12, 2010

Week One Reflection

Hi all,
After going through week ones active learning and theory, I realised that the content involved is not as difficult to comprehend as i assumed. I thought that the theory for e.learning would be tedious and not very engaging, and was suprised to find it interesting and informative. I have turned a corner and realised that the course is well set out and easy to follow through adn complete in spare time (because we all have alot of SPARE time). I am really looking forward to learning more about how to apply the e.learning tools into a classroom environment. I really enjoyed the TED video clip. I thought that it offered many sides and points of view to ponder on. I really took alot away from it and found myself reflecting on the quote he used that 'if your afraid of being wrong, you'll never be original.' I also realised and thought about how creativity is as important as literacy. Let me know what you think.
Until next time,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment